Information on Data Protection
Information according to Art. 13 GDPR
Identity of the Controller:
When collecting data at www.sahm-wetzlar.de, SAHM Feinwerktechnik GmbH, Friedenstraße 1, 35580 Wetzlar, Germany, phone number: +49 6441 21002 0, email@example.com is the responsible controller under Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR.
Data Protection Officer (DPO):
The Data Protection Officer of SAHM Feinwerktechnik GmbH can be reached at: SAHM Feinwerktechnik GmbH, Friedenstraße 1, 35580 Wetzlar, Germany, Data Protection Officer (DPO), E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories of Personal Data Concerned:
- Visitor data, IP addresses, device and domain data of visitors and customers, date and time of a request, time zone difference to the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of the request (specific page), access status / HTTP status code, amount of data transferred, website, from which the request comes, browser, operating system and its interface, language and version of the browser software, path of the requested resource, information about success or error status of the access.
- Session Cookies, i.e. cookies that are erased when the session is ended or after long periods of inactivity or when the browser is closed
Purposes of processing:
The collection of personal data and their processing by Kazemi & Partner Rechtsanwälte PartG have the following purposes:
- Operation of the website
- Provision of information concerning the legal services and advisory services of the controller
- New customer and client acquisition
- Company and service presentation
- Fulfillment of legal information, notification, access and retention obligations
Defense against payment, performance, rescission, omission and / or damages claims of third parties, in particular of users of the website, clients and other third parties
Information on the data source:
Personal data is collected from the data subject (visitors to the website www.sahm-wetzlar.de).
Legal Basis of Processing:
The legal bases of processing are as follows:
- The existence of a consent acc. Art. 6 I lit. a) GDPR
Provided that such consent exists, the data subject has the right to revoke it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- 6 I lit. b) GDPR and/or Art. 6 I lit. c) GDPR
- 6 I lit. f) GDPR, as far as the pursuit of the following purposes is concerned: corporate communications, corporate presentation and / or service presentation purposes, defense against payment, performance, rescission, omission and / or damages claims of third parties.
Storage Duration Criteria:
Personal data will be processed until the completion of the collection or, in case of further processing, until the fulfillment of the purpose of further processing. Upon fulfillment of the respective purpose(s), the data will be erased. The controller also has a test and erasure concept, which ensures the regular examination of the erasure obligations.
- Visitor data will be erased after a maximum of 30 days after visiting the domain www.sahm-wetzlar.de.
- Session cookies are erased at the end of the session or after a long period of inactivity or when closing the browser.
Recipients of Personal Data:
- Processors, such as technical service providers, tracking technology providers, etc.
- Representatives of legal professions (in connection with the defense against payment, performance, rescission, omission and / or damages claims of third parties)
Information about the Obligation to Provide Data of the Data Subject
The provision of personal data is partly required by law (for example, under the tax law, or the requirements of the fight against money laundering). You may also be required to provide us with the personal information necessary to establish, implement and terminate any contractual relationship with us and to perform the related contractual obligations. Without this information, we will often be unable to enter into contractual relationships with you and / or to comply with our legal obligations. In the sense of maximum data protection transparency, we separately point out to you any obligations to provide information in individual cases before carrying out the specific data collection situation.
Further Privacy Notices and Information
A cookie is a small file that is stored on a visitor's computer as soon as he or she calls a website. When he or she calls this website again, the cookie indicates that it is a repeated visit. We transmit cookies via your web browser to the hard disk of your computer and can read them during your current visit to our website and during subsequent visits within one year. Our cookies are protected against being read by third parties using the security standards of your browser. Essentially, cookies serve the purpose of making your use of our service as comfortable as possible. If you still want to deactivate the cookies, you can read in the help function in the menu bar of the web browser you are using, which settings you must make to prevent the storage of new cookies. There you will also receive information about further cookie settings, for example information and warning functions for the erasure of existing cookies. In order to ensure unrestricted and trouble-free use of our websites, we recommend that you leave the cookie functions fully activated.
If you do not want to save range-measuring cookies on your device, you may object to the use of these files by visiting i.a. the following websites:
Furthermore, information about the retrieved resources is stored on the application server. This storage includes software engineering error logs if corresponding errors occur. However, this storage does not store references to the incoming requests. In other words, this is anonymized data that is collected exclusively for the purposes of error detection and error analysis. This data will be completely erased after 30 days.
A statistical evaluation of the log files takes place only for the detection of attacks and their defense. Neither further analyzes nor user profiles are generated or created.